RAWHIDE!!! 

Seriously though, I have my dough rising in the oven for cinnamon rolls. I PRAY they turn out. This'll be another thing I can cross off my 101 in 1001 list. I've been up since 5:30 this morning so I could get this started.
The Hubba & I had a WONDERFUL evening last night. I got every blanket in the house, our pillows and our comforter and we camped out last night in front of the fireplace. It was SOOOOO relaxing and SOOOOO much fun. He was so upset. He forgot out "anniversary." But not our wedding one. Yesterday marked 5 years we've been together. I love him so much. Even when things are horribly rough. I didn't mention it y-day. I wanted to see if he remembered on his own & had I mentioned it y-day he might have seen it. LOL..... Canniving, aren't I? *giggle*
Anyway, I've got my dough rising, sausage & bacon thawing, a Hubba still crashed out on the floor and I think I hear a child wandering around. Have a blessed day. And count those blessings!!!
1- GOD!!!
2- My Bible
3- My gorgeous hunka-burnin-Hubba!
4- "Campouts" in the living room
5- Birthdays
6- Big Lots
7- Tissues
8- Sappy movies
9- Cinnamon rolls
10- A conscience....
Love in His holy name,



Seriously though, I have my dough rising in the oven for cinnamon rolls. I PRAY they turn out. This'll be another thing I can cross off my 101 in 1001 list. I've been up since 5:30 this morning so I could get this started.
The Hubba & I had a WONDERFUL evening last night. I got every blanket in the house, our pillows and our comforter and we camped out last night in front of the fireplace. It was SOOOOO relaxing and SOOOOO much fun. He was so upset. He forgot out "anniversary." But not our wedding one. Yesterday marked 5 years we've been together. I love him so much. Even when things are horribly rough. I didn't mention it y-day. I wanted to see if he remembered on his own & had I mentioned it y-day he might have seen it. LOL..... Canniving, aren't I? *giggle*
Anyway, I've got my dough rising, sausage & bacon thawing, a Hubba still crashed out on the floor and I think I hear a child wandering around. Have a blessed day. And count those blessings!!!
1- GOD!!!
2- My Bible
3- My gorgeous hunka-burnin-Hubba!
4- "Campouts" in the living room
5- Birthdays
6- Big Lots
7- Tissues
8- Sappy movies
9- Cinnamon rolls
10- A conscience....
Love in His holy name,

Comments