But is supposedly near 70º today. Forecast for rain and then a plummet in temps. We'll see....
I have a nummy din-din going in the crockpot- potato soup. HubbaBubba asked for grilled cheese sarnis and soup this week on the mennie, so am obliging the hunka burnin' cutiepie and making his fave soup along side those requested sarnis. The soup is a new recipe. If it turns out nicely, I'll post the recipe on the recipe blog. I need to post a recipe soon; it's been awhile.
So today I have been blessed with many things, even though it is girly time for me & a massive migraine has rendered me darn near useless.
1- God
2- The crockpot
3- A hardworkin', easily pleased (usually) husband
4- the sheer "luck" that I postponed my visit with my Mum & Dad til Wednesday (He sure know what He's doin', huh?)
5- A full pantry
6- A full freezer
7- White chocolate macadamia nut popcorn
8- Relatively quiet children today
9- Satellite for "babysitting" the kids today
10- Friends, both online & off...
I have a nummy din-din going in the crockpot- potato soup. HubbaBubba asked for grilled cheese sarnis and soup this week on the mennie, so am obliging the hunka burnin' cutiepie and making his fave soup along side those requested sarnis. The soup is a new recipe. If it turns out nicely, I'll post the recipe on the recipe blog. I need to post a recipe soon; it's been awhile.
So today I have been blessed with many things, even though it is girly time for me & a massive migraine has rendered me darn near useless.
1- God
2- The crockpot
3- A hardworkin', easily pleased (usually) husband
4- the sheer "luck" that I postponed my visit with my Mum & Dad til Wednesday (He sure know what He's doin', huh?)
5- A full pantry
6- A full freezer
7- White chocolate macadamia nut popcorn
8- Relatively quiet children today
9- Satellite for "babysitting" the kids today
10- Friends, both online & off...
Comments
Candi