Skip to main content

To-do, blessings, and cold hands

My hands are so cold today and it's driving me bonkers.

I think I'll be making some breads later and hopefully some muffins for snack and breks this week. I'd like to put some stuff in the freezer. I would LOVE to make some cinnamon rolls for the freezer, but after being sick yesterday and still sort of ick today, I may hold off on those. I have laundry going, so that is a BIG goal for me today. It was grossly pi
led up as Mondays are usually my day to start doing massive loads from the weekend. I also need to clean up the living from from where I have all my sewing stuff. I might cut some more squares.

Chrisi asked if the squares were cut from anything. I collect old jeans and use them. So it is basically a recycled jeans project. I plan on making 1 for each of the boys. I am building a "Leaving the nest chest" for each of them. Comparable to a girls' Hope Chest. They will each get a denim patchwork quilt, some decoupaged mats in picture frames (I collect
travels maps and atlases & used stamps for this), some basics like kitchen stuff, etc.

I have many blessings today, as always. I will leave you with 10 of them:

1- God
2- My super sweet hubby who emailed me yesterday from work just to say he was thinking of me and loves me
3- 3 healthy kids
4- a purr machine that drives me nuts but loves me none the less
5- hot coffee
6- humidifier
7- chips n dip
8- a potty training 3 year old (I HOPE & PRAY this is "IT" seeing as how it isn't the first go round we've had)
9- chocolate for bribi
ng
10- Leftovers

Love in His holy name,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

Wordless Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things I've done in my life....

I've lived in England (where I was born actually) twice, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina (twice), Georgia (3 or 4 times) & Florida. I've been to a tech school and graduated from Graphic Arts. I've co-owned a purple camaro (It was a piece of doodoo) I've built shelves (from scratch, not sauder, LOL) I've been to a handful of concerts I met Kevin Martin at one of those concerts He kissed me (just a short quick one) I went to Dragon Con in 95 I worked one in 99 I've been married Been divorced Got married again And have found the Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ