Skip to main content

Amazing Mommy feats- Thursday 13

I'm loving these "memes" here lately. I'm also loving seeing more and more blogs out there! And of course, I'm LOVIN' the comments! teehee.... I love mingling! Now I'm not sure I'm doing this one right, so TT'ers, some guidance, please?




  1. - You may not be able to find their volume switches, but ignoring is a fine art!
  2. - You can hold off on illness until all the kids are better
  3. - You're the ONLY one that knows where the odd sock mate is, the pencil sharpener and the chia pet, but darned if you can find your own seam ripper or scissors.
  4. - You can break up a fight faster than than a referee on speed.
  5. - You can make oatmeal stick to more than just ribs
  6. - You can bring down a house simply by saying the word booger
  7. - Veggie-eating-coersion is another fine art
  8. - You can sing word for word, at least 14 kids' show songs, forward, backward & in your sleep (and unfortunately in the last one, you do)
  9. - You can remember exactly what each child does and doesn't want a sandwich right before switching the sandwiches
  10. - You can steer a car just so that when you do all the kids yell "SAFARI!!!!!"
  11. - You can make a boy stop biting their nails by threatening to paint their nails pink if they don't stop biting
  12. - You've seen "Cars" AT LEAST 82 times
  13. - But above all, your love is almost as unconditional as God's.....

Comments

Jane said…
Kayla, you did a GREAT job on your first Thursday Thirteen! I will be happy to add you to the T13 blogroll.
May God bless you and your sweet family abundantly.--Jane, hostess for Thursday Thirteen
Great list, and oh so true!

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday