I have been washing jars since last night........ Here's my story.......A couple months ago I'd emailed a lady about some canning jars on freecycle. Well this 'n that happened and tween her schedule & mine, it wasn't happening. I figured she'd given up on me. I got an email from her a couple days ago asking if we could make arrangements. I emailed her to let her know I couldn't pick them up til after 7 last night. She said she wasn't sure anyone would be at the house they were at at that time, so...... She and her hubby came by tonight and dropped them off......
Well, I'd forgotten to ask her how many there were.....
I unboxed them (all 7 boxes).....
and counted them.....
there were 86 jars of various sizes.......

EIGHTY SIX!!!!!

I have dubbed the Mr & Mrs "The mason jar fairies." God bless them!

Have a wonderfully blessed day!
Comments