I've begun posting again on In the Kitchen With Ao5 again. Take a look if you've never seen it before or if it's been awhile since you've gandered! I have a hamburger patty making pictorial that I am working on getting posted there.
My blessings today have been many. I will give you 10:
1- God
2- Hubby
3- Kids
4- Friends
5- Hazelnut coffee
6- Sprouting seeds
7- Spring is coming soon!
8- That the tornadoes that rolled through the SE USA avoided us (and at the same rate, those that were hit are in my prayers)
9- My vac sealer
10- Ink refills
So I tried that Boost Glucose Control today. It's one of those meal replacement type shakes. They aren't too bad, but the after taste leaves a LOT to be desired.
I've spent the morning making marinades & vac sealing chicken in it. I used different marinades for all 3 bags. One is Tequila Lime Grilled chicken (no tequila in it ;-) ). It is a family fave!!! One is called "Lexington grilled chicken," and the last was a curry marinade. I'll let you know how the latter 2 turn out. Tomorrow is date night, so we'll be trying the Lexington. Yesterday was spent making meatballs. I ended up with 72 meatballs (before the boys and I ate a bunch of them, hehe) and 3 stacks of 4 burger patties. I also made a new muffin recipe, tweaked to our tastes, of course.
I'm also in the process of spring cleaning, so that has also taken a lot of my time. I've been working on the office/HS room for a couple days. Almost done. Why isn't it completed yet? Oh if only you knew how much JUNK we have. Plus I have other things to take care of. If I worked solely on this room, it'd take a day MAX!
Anyhoo, it's getting late and I need to head off to noddy land. Have a blessed Sunday!
My blessings today have been many. I will give you 10:
1- God
2- Hubby
3- Kids
4- Friends
5- Hazelnut coffee
6- Sprouting seeds
7- Spring is coming soon!
8- That the tornadoes that rolled through the SE USA avoided us (and at the same rate, those that were hit are in my prayers)
9- My vac sealer
10- Ink refills
So I tried that Boost Glucose Control today. It's one of those meal replacement type shakes. They aren't too bad, but the after taste leaves a LOT to be desired.
I've spent the morning making marinades & vac sealing chicken in it. I used different marinades for all 3 bags. One is Tequila Lime Grilled chicken (no tequila in it ;-) ). It is a family fave!!! One is called "Lexington grilled chicken," and the last was a curry marinade. I'll let you know how the latter 2 turn out. Tomorrow is date night, so we'll be trying the Lexington. Yesterday was spent making meatballs. I ended up with 72 meatballs (before the boys and I ate a bunch of them, hehe) and 3 stacks of 4 burger patties. I also made a new muffin recipe, tweaked to our tastes, of course.
I'm also in the process of spring cleaning, so that has also taken a lot of my time. I've been working on the office/HS room for a couple days. Almost done. Why isn't it completed yet? Oh if only you knew how much JUNK we have. Plus I have other things to take care of. If I worked solely on this room, it'd take a day MAX!
Anyhoo, it's getting late and I need to head off to noddy land. Have a blessed Sunday!
Comments