Hello my friends! It's a pretty sunny day out today, & it's supposed to be in the 60's. Hopefully I can boot the boys out for some good ol' fashioned vitamin D, LOL.Yesterday was a busy day. I dusted the homeschool room, swept, vacced & mopped it as well. My vac bag popped so I had to clean that all up as well. Decided while I was at, I'd wipe the whole vac down. Then my swiffer wet pads weren't so wet anymore. I had to mix some cleaning solution and re-soak those (I think my floor cleaning was being sabotaged, LOL). I did a load of laundry, cleaned out a couple more bins & packed up an ebay package. I got the kitty litter box emptied and refilled, & I did all the little things- making the bed, brushing teeth (mine & Keenan's), showered, shaved (I remember why I don't shave in the shower!!!), cleaned out the fridge, found my seeds, homeschooled, exercised & took care of the kiddlins. Dinner was fried chicken chunks, mashed taters, peas and buttermilk biscuits with honey & marg. Lunch was leftovers & brek was toasted pumpernickel bread with pear paste (YUM!).
Today's do-list you will find in the sidebar (after I post this & then add it). I have been seeing more and more of this in the blogosphere, so I figured it's worth a shot.
Otherwise I've been perusing Martha Stewart for ideas. I've also been trying to find a daily shower cleaner (if you have a good one, please comment and share with me!!!).
Well, I think I'll give you my 10 blessings and then I'm off to turn this day into a wonderfully blessed day!
1- God
2- The Bible
3- Miss Molly
4- Remembering births
5- Recycling food
6- Legos
7- Thomas the Tank
8- H2O
9- To Do Lists
10- My children
Have a wonderful day, and make it blessed!
Comments