I told them that I wasn't going to answer to Mom anymore. Of course they're used to me saying "I've changed my name." SO they were unphased by it (My Mum did it to me, must be a tradition).
UNTIL......
I said "If you do not refer to me from now on as Princess Ha Wooka Wokka, I won't answer."
And I stuck to it.
Sooooo.....
Kee has been saying "Moooooommmm...." And when I stare at him lips shut he says "Um prissess wa wooka okka? can I.....(insert his question here)"
Do I make a horrible Mum or what?
oh, I named them, too
Seb is Prince Habba Lakka,
Tris is Prince Pooka da Nooba,
and Kee is Prince Kenooka Kee.
So seb says "What's Dad's name?"
I said 'Dad'
He says "oh...."
and walks away......
Can you imagine explaining to the gas station attendant why your 3 year old is calling you Princess Ha Wooka Wokka? I'm kinda enjoying the royal name. *giggles* Now I need to name my hubby. Boy do I need to get out more.
UNTIL......
I said "If you do not refer to me from now on as Princess Ha Wooka Wokka, I won't answer."
And I stuck to it.
Sooooo.....
Kee has been saying "Moooooommmm...." And when I stare at him lips shut he says "Um prissess wa wooka okka? can I.....(insert his question here)"
Do I make a horrible Mum or what?
oh, I named them, too
Seb is Prince Habba Lakka,
Tris is Prince Pooka da Nooba,
and Kee is Prince Kenooka Kee.
So seb says "What's Dad's name?"
I said 'Dad'
He says "oh...."
and walks away......
Can you imagine explaining to the gas station attendant why your 3 year old is calling you Princess Ha Wooka Wokka? I'm kinda enjoying the royal name. *giggles* Now I need to name my hubby. Boy do I need to get out more.
Comments