
Jen from Lords of the Manor has bestowed an honour upon me. It is the Thinking Blogger Award. She nominated my Wednesday post Pray Without Ceasing". The rules are fairly simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post (click the title please, hard time loading links today!) so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
So without further adieu, I present the blogs that make me think, in no particular order:
Barbara Curtis- I adore Babrbara and her no-nonsense, I'm not taking any crap that I don't believe attitutude. She is a Down's Syndrome awareness advocate, a political beast (in a wonderful way) and pro-life. She is a published writer, Mom of 12 and a Child of God.
Mrs Wilt from The Sparrow's Nest. She is a very insiring lady, who decorates her home BEAUTIFULLY on a budget, loves her kids and adores her hubby. Whenever I'm feeliong in a homemaking slump, I visit her blog and I am uplifted!
Waiting For the Call is a blog by Misdee on the struggles as her husband Peter awaits a heart for transplant.
Chrisi who writes what's on her mind at the time. I have built a friendship with Chrisi, and I don't think I tell her often enough how much I appreciate her & her friendship. She is also a crafter & a LOVELY photographer.
Susan Godfrey writes about her trials and tribulations in her book of life. After losing her last baby to Potter's syndrome, she began The Granny Square Project, "A ministry where crafters unite to create and donate hand crocheted and knitted squares to create afghans for critically ill babies and children. All afghans created will be donated to Cook Children's Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center Neonatal ICU in Waco Texas, as well as given directly to individuals as we come across them."