Looks like today is shaping up to be a beautiful day! We are forecasted with a high of 75º- woot woot! I had the kids do a couple of extra chores. They bagged up the trash from the swing set & emptied the litter box. I decided to do a little big project with the box. It measures about 7 or 8 feet long. I want to try and make a pirate ship for the birthday party. My original plan was to make a tunnel for them to play in, until it got so badly whacked out of shape that it became garbage fodder. Of course they are more excited about the pirate ship.
Today I need to do a few more loads of laundry, clean floors and work with the boys on a new 3-week science project. We'll also be playing outside a bit. We have another chapter to read on George Washington, a book on weather and some math and English to work on. The people coming out to look at the roof will be here Thursday between 9 & 12N (so they say). Otherwise, dinner is thawing and my morning chores are finished.
I have so much I want to do, and it seems like not near enough time to do them. Yes, I could NOT blog, but I don't think 10 minutes would put a huge dent in what needs to be done. LOL...
I already have my Wordless Wednesday and my Thursday Thirteen posts ready to go, so I will see all of you tomorrow.....
I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day.

Today I need to do a few more loads of laundry, clean floors and work with the boys on a new 3-week science project. We'll also be playing outside a bit. We have another chapter to read on George Washington, a book on weather and some math and English to work on. The people coming out to look at the roof will be here Thursday between 9 & 12N (so they say). Otherwise, dinner is thawing and my morning chores are finished.
I have so much I want to do, and it seems like not near enough time to do them. Yes, I could NOT blog, but I don't think 10 minutes would put a huge dent in what needs to be done. LOL...
I already have my Wordless Wednesday and my Thursday Thirteen posts ready to go, so I will see all of you tomorrow.....
I hope everyone has a wonderfully blessed day.

Comments