Skip to main content

Friday Feast, my 3rd

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of bread?

Oh my, I love almost ALL bread, especially homemade. I have one I make called Oatmeal Wheat Bread that is just awesome. Unless it's homemade, as long as it's not white, I'm usually cool with it. Oh except for Kroger brand bread, that's just gross all around...

Soup
When was the last time you bought a new pillow?

I bought throw pillows last year, does that count? Seriously, bed pillows, it's been awhile. But I realise that and I've actually started looking at them lately. Ironinc you should bring this up.

Salad
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend surfing the ‘net?

I thought this was FF not confession? TBH, it depends. On a day when Hubba's at work, I'd say a few hours a day. But on his off days, usually less. I tend to go on in the evening after the kids are in bed and Hubba's wrapped up in something on the tube. Now I also do a lot of work on the computer, like scouting ads, making lists (do lists, shopping lists, inventory lists, etc), and here lately have been doing data entry from home. On weeks when I'm sick, the kids are sick or I'm so beyond tired, that number can certainly increase very easily.

Main Course
What’s the highest you remember your temperature being?

I don't. I mean, the last time I had a temp it was 101.3 IIRC. Now my kids, I can tell you THEIR highest temps.

Dessert
Fill in the blanks: When I take a shower, I am clean!!! BWAHAHAHA!!!

Comments

Hootin Anni said…
Love the dessert!!!!
Tawnya Shields said…
Happy Friday.

Now that dessert was good! Thanks for the laughs. Evil one at that. :o)~

Have a lovely weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday