Time for a "real" update, I'm sure. We had a fabulous Easter with family over for a ham dinner. An Easter egg hunt and a wonderful church service.
This past weekend Hubba was sick all weekend. My parents came over with the boys' belated Easter gift (they were unable to get the one they wanted to get last weekend).
Yes, one of those *shock*
But they didn't get too much play on it yesterday as it was SNOWING!!! YES! Snowing.in Georgia.in April. *faintthud*
I have somewhat of a partime, temp, work from home job. YAY! I'll be doing some data entry work for R's workplace (Doggone I have a sexy boss, *giggle*). It'll be nice to do something to help out on the monetary homefront and not sacrifice the kids' time or education.
Otherwise today's daily work will consist of LOTS of laundry, cleaning out the laundry room (it's a wreck!) and doing some baking and mix-making in the kitchen. I'll take the boys out to play for a bit (all I've heard about this morning is the swingset, LOL), and then we'll hit the books and worksheets for a bit. This week we're learning about weather (science), the Presidents of the US (history) and of course math (subtraction with borrowing and long division with remainders & decimals) & English (we're working on punctuation, sentence structure and writing).
I'm also waiting on a company to come out and assess the damage to the roof (we noticed a leak last night, soon after the nasty wind/rain/snow).
I'll be adding this week's dinner menu in the sidebar IF blogger is ready to cooperate yet *sigh*. I have 2 weeks worth of dinner mennies all drawn up and ready to go.
Ingles is having their Triple Coupons this week, so I'm super psyched about that. I'll be able to fill a brown bag for the church pantry (hopefully 2). I love taking food to the pantry. I remember spending a few years where *I* was the one in need. Though, we are far from rich, and sometimes we DO live paycheck to paycheck, we are definitely in a position to help others out, though on a small scale.
Tristen's birthday party is in less than 2 weeks, so I've been busy planning that and we are excited for that day to come. We're having a swashbucklin' time with swabbin' decks and suck. ARGH! LOL
Anyway, I must be scootin' if I want to accomplish all I have set up for myself today. I hope all of you have a blessed day and remember, count just 10 of your blessings today to feel 100 times better.
Love in Christ's name,

PS- Jen, I am working on that post still for the thinking blogger awards! Have it saved as draft and adding to it!
This past weekend Hubba was sick all weekend. My parents came over with the boys' belated Easter gift (they were unable to get the one they wanted to get last weekend).
Yes, one of those *shock*But they didn't get too much play on it yesterday as it was SNOWING!!! YES! Snowing.in Georgia.in April. *faintthud*
I have somewhat of a partime, temp, work from home job. YAY! I'll be doing some data entry work for R's workplace (Doggone I have a sexy boss, *giggle*). It'll be nice to do something to help out on the monetary homefront and not sacrifice the kids' time or education.
Otherwise today's daily work will consist of LOTS of laundry, cleaning out the laundry room (it's a wreck!) and doing some baking and mix-making in the kitchen. I'll take the boys out to play for a bit (all I've heard about this morning is the swingset, LOL), and then we'll hit the books and worksheets for a bit. This week we're learning about weather (science), the Presidents of the US (history) and of course math (subtraction with borrowing and long division with remainders & decimals) & English (we're working on punctuation, sentence structure and writing).
I'm also waiting on a company to come out and assess the damage to the roof (we noticed a leak last night, soon after the nasty wind/rain/snow).
I'll be adding this week's dinner menu in the sidebar IF blogger is ready to cooperate yet *sigh*. I have 2 weeks worth of dinner mennies all drawn up and ready to go.
Ingles is having their Triple Coupons this week, so I'm super psyched about that. I'll be able to fill a brown bag for the church pantry (hopefully 2). I love taking food to the pantry. I remember spending a few years where *I* was the one in need. Though, we are far from rich, and sometimes we DO live paycheck to paycheck, we are definitely in a position to help others out, though on a small scale.
Tristen's birthday party is in less than 2 weeks, so I've been busy planning that and we are excited for that day to come. We're having a swashbucklin' time with swabbin' decks and suck. ARGH! LOL
Anyway, I must be scootin' if I want to accomplish all I have set up for myself today. I hope all of you have a blessed day and remember, count just 10 of your blessings today to feel 100 times better.
Love in Christ's name,

PS- Jen, I am working on that post still for the thinking blogger awards! Have it saved as draft and adding to it!
Comments
Sounds like you've been busy-sorry to hear about the roof, that bites.