1- Rubbermaids!!!! I have rubbermaids ALL over the house. In closets, under beds, in the garage, and in every room in the house
2- I keep a list of things in the pantry & freezers. My pantry is org'ed into categories like baking supplies, canned goods, noodles, etc
3- I use a LOT of binders. You can see a couple of mine here and here
4- I write lists. A.lot.of.lists.
5- My email accounts are categorised into different categories as well
6- My cleaning supplies are all together in a caddy, but each bathroom & the kitchen has a spray bottle of all-purpose cleaner as well.
7- I have a 6-slot hamper system. We bought 2 linen and metal hampers, each with 3 compartments. Clothes are separated into- bleachables; whites & lights; greys/khakis/and anything of those approximate shades; reds/brights/darks; linens- towels/sheets/blankets and last but not least- cleaning rags
8- I use small plastic baskets in drawers. For example, our silverware drawer houses a silverware organiser; 2 long slim baskets- 1 for steak knives and the other for extra serving ware & extra butter knives and one small rectangle basket for things like corn on the cob holders, bottle tops, medicine dosage cups & droppers and those things you shove into citrus fruits to juice them.
9- Over the door hanger/hooks are fantabulous for coats, jackets, purses, bags, belts, etc.
10- We have a small 4-tier wire shelf just inside our front door for ALL library stuff. The bag for library stuff is inside the closet to the right and right next to the shelf.
11- Jars, canisters & tupperware containers line a couple shelves as well as a counter in my kitchen. It's wonderful having certain things all together. It makes baking day breeze so much smoother.
12- Wicker baskets not only organise things but are very pretty to decorate with. We have a couple large ones all over. 1 under the coffee table in the living room holds blankets, 1 in the bedroom holds purses I'm not currently using. I also like large hat boxes for the same under the tables purpose.
13- I use 2 large plastic drawers (single drawers) under the bathroom sink. We don't have a medicine cabinet in there and the over the toilet shelf is sort of odd, so I figured by placing these in the lower cabinet, we could not only use them to store things, but we've placed more baskets on top of them to incerase out storage!
2- I keep a list of things in the pantry & freezers. My pantry is org'ed into categories like baking supplies, canned goods, noodles, etc
3- I use a LOT of binders. You can see a couple of mine here and here
4- I write lists. A.lot.of.lists.
5- My email accounts are categorised into different categories as well
6- My cleaning supplies are all together in a caddy, but each bathroom & the kitchen has a spray bottle of all-purpose cleaner as well.
7- I have a 6-slot hamper system. We bought 2 linen and metal hampers, each with 3 compartments. Clothes are separated into- bleachables; whites & lights; greys/khakis/and anything of those approximate shades; reds/brights/darks; linens- towels/sheets/blankets and last but not least- cleaning rags
8- I use small plastic baskets in drawers. For example, our silverware drawer houses a silverware organiser; 2 long slim baskets- 1 for steak knives and the other for extra serving ware & extra butter knives and one small rectangle basket for things like corn on the cob holders, bottle tops, medicine dosage cups & droppers and those things you shove into citrus fruits to juice them.
9- Over the door hanger/hooks are fantabulous for coats, jackets, purses, bags, belts, etc.
10- We have a small 4-tier wire shelf just inside our front door for ALL library stuff. The bag for library stuff is inside the closet to the right and right next to the shelf.
11- Jars, canisters & tupperware containers line a couple shelves as well as a counter in my kitchen. It's wonderful having certain things all together. It makes baking day breeze so much smoother.
12- Wicker baskets not only organise things but are very pretty to decorate with. We have a couple large ones all over. 1 under the coffee table in the living room holds blankets, 1 in the bedroom holds purses I'm not currently using. I also like large hat boxes for the same under the tables purpose.
13- I use 2 large plastic drawers (single drawers) under the bathroom sink. We don't have a medicine cabinet in there and the over the toilet shelf is sort of odd, so I figured by placing these in the lower cabinet, we could not only use them to store things, but we've placed more baskets on top of them to incerase out storage!
The End, LOL
Comments
My Thursday Thirteen #36 is up. It is 13 Things about Scott Murray's book Trucker's Tales Stop by if you get the chance.
TFS...
;0)
My T13 is up here:
samulli.com
Hope to see you round my parts. Visit my Christian blog too at http://avoicetobeheard.blogspot.com/.