
Appetizer
Tell about a time when you had to be brave.
I guess I SHOULD have been brave when my oldest was born and had to stay at the hospital, with a zero chance of survival. But I wasn't. I was weak. I was scared, and I was furious with God (pre-NewBeginning days!)
I guess I SHOULD have been brave when my youngest went in for surgery at just 1 year old. But I wasn't. I was weak, I was scared, and I cried the ENTIRE few hours we were there. But this tiome I prayed. And I prayed HARD!
Which upcoming movie are you excited about seeing?
Spiderman 3, even though it's not UPcoming. It's already out.
Salad
Name an item you try to always have on hand.
Just one? There are so many, so pulling out of my hat, the award goes tooooo....... CHOCOLATE! I mean chocolate is VERY important. It's a wonderful mood enhancer, especially when Aunt Flo's intown. Yes, chocolate is very important.
Main Course
Imagine the most relaxing room you can think of. Now describe it!
A comfy bed. Silence. No kids. No alarm clock. A sign on the wall that says "Sleep all you'd like."
Dessert
On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being highest), how spiritual or religious are you?
Comments
Sometimes we just can't hold it together and put on the brave face, can we?
And sorry about that big mixing bowl! Doh! I'd cry, too.