My garden groweth! Here are some new pics:




I've also got a few carrots sprouting and am waitingimpatiently for my bell peppers to sprout. I'm so psyched!!! God is wonderful. He has rained blessings upon us and our small garden. I pray he continues to do so!!!
Edited to add- I also have basil coming up!
Both boxes:

Corn:

If you look towards the back, past the big green plant, you can see some small green babies. Those are my cuke plants. You should be able to click on each picture for a larger view:

And here you can see my maters & jalapenos:

I've also got a few carrots sprouting and am waiting
Edited to add- I also have basil coming up!

Comments
it is Michael from the Amishway Homesteaders.
Nice photo's - good to be able to watch things grow and get ideas.
I am up for a bit and your photo's have made me smile - thanks ;)