
Miss Molly left a comment for me saying I'd been tagged. So I pop on over to her blog and here it is:
The Rules:
1. Each player lists 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
3. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged and to read your blog.
- I bite the skin around my nails. I decided about a week ago that I was going to quit. It's going so-so.
- BUT!!! I do not bite my nails
- I'd sleep til 10am every day if I could. But I can't and don't.
- I have piercings- naval, tragus, nose. I don't wear the nose ring.
- I dream of life in Montana
- I LOVE graham crackers dipped in melted milk chocolate
- I'm certified in Graphic Arts. That was a LONG time ago.
- I hate feet and other people's bodily fluids.
So with no further ado, I tag anyone that reads this. Leave me a comment with your link and let me know!
Comments