
Appetizer
What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?
Doritos or chocolate
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?
Maiden- 8,
Married- Depends on what part of the country you are in.
Some places a 6, some places a 1
Salad
Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?
Um, wow, I'm not sure. I guess 2 of may fave reruns are I Love Lucy & Friends, so I'd say Lucy & the cast of Friends
Main Course
Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.
EBAY!!! Actually I used to shop ebay a LOT, but then they came up with so many darned restrictions that they've lost their lustre on me. Now I tend to shop for party supplies (can get them cheap) and other hard to find items- certain books, CD's, etc. Otherwise I have a love affair with Old Navy and their bargain bin.....
Dessert
Fill in the blank: I think I should be President! BWAHAHAHAAA!
Comments