I've come across a LOT of people that have BJ's Membership Cards but don't know that they accept manufacturer's coupons. The few that DO know that don't know this little known secret. BJ's accepts multiple coupons for multi-packs. For instance if you pick up a 4-pack of Gillette Series deodorants for men, you can use 4 coupons for the one multi-pack. Direct from the BJ's website (Click on FAQ's at the bottom of the page):Can I use coupons?
Absolutely! BJ’s is the only warehouse club to welcome all manufacturers’ coupons — including the ones that come in your Sunday newspaper — giving you additional savings on top of our already low BJ’s Member PricingSM. Plus, we offer BJ’s Members-only coupons throughout the year. After all, saving you money is what BJ’s is all about.You can get exclusive BJ’s coupons:
- Online. To access and print online coupons, you will need to create an Online Profile.
- In BJ’s Journal, BJ’s Member magazine
- Through special-offer mailings
- In BJ’s in-Club coupon flyers
Can I use more than one coupon?
You may not use more than one coupon on a single item. However, if you buy a multi-pack (a pack that contains multiple full-sized packages of a single product shrink-wrapped together) you may use multiple coupons.For example, if you have 2 coupons for 50¢ off an 8-oz. bottle of face cleanser and you are buying a multi-pack that contains 2 or more 8-oz. bottles of face cleanser you may use both coupons.
I went into BJ's last week and was able to use 3 coupons off of 10 ct. or more Gillete razors (a 52-pack [$14 for a YEAR's worth of razors for my hubby]), 2 coupons for 50¢/2 Barilla pasta (I got a 8-ct multi-pack), $1/1 Fruit Chillers (This brought my total for 4 4-pks of fruit sorbet to $2.xx) and a few other multiple coupons. BE SURE to read the limits on the coupons and abide by them.
I'll also let you know that it's best to go to a cashier with your multiple coupons as the first one will scan, any after that for the same multi-pack will not and will need to be overrode by an employee. I used the self checkout last week and the poor, very busy lady had to come and override about 8 coupons for me. No hassles, but I could tell she was trying to rush.
Happy Membership shopping! (PS- I am not an affiliate of BJ's, but I decided on their card after comparing the top 3 major warehouses. This is the second membership I've had with them and I am very happy with their prices, definitely their coupon policy and above all, their customer service. I still shope other places for certain things, especially when I can get them free or for pennies on the dollar elsewhere.)
Comments