Skip to main content

Buzzards

I chuckled at Jen's "While I was otherwise engaged, the taggers started circling and I've been hit not once, but three times!" comment!

Anyhoo, she tagged me with the following:

7 Random Facts About Me tag:

  1. I'm obsessed with boxes & rubbermaids. Hubba picks on me for my collections of both. But ya just never know when you need to wrap a pressie or ship an item. And the rubbermaids keep me sanely organised. *sigh* He just doesn't understand.
  2. I graduated after 2 years of Graphic Communications. Obviously I'm not using that training.
  3. I don't like baking in the summer
  4. I spend a couple hours per week working on coupons & sale ads to get the best deals along with free & cheap items
  5. I've already started shopping AND wrapping my CHRISTmas pressies
  6. Speaking of which, I've spent the last 2 years NOT in the CHRISTmas spirit, not even on CHRISTmas eve or CHRISTmas day. This year, I'm already totally PSYCHED about it!!
  7. I want another (more) baby(ies).

Now, I'd like to know 7 facts about to following people...

Miss Molly
Miss Marie
Miss Dawn
Miss Pucca
Miss Chrisi
Miss Kristen

Seeing as how I'm not out in the blogosphere like I used to be, that was too HARD to come up with 7 people! LOL

So get your list together, select & notify 7 people & comment here, letting me know you've tagged!

Have a blessed day!!!

Comments

Yay for CHRISTmas spirit! I like the way you capitalize it.
Anonymous said…
This was great! and I loved how prepared you are already for CHRISTmas! I am NOT. ~sigh~ I clicked over from someone's blogroll, because I LOVE the title of your blog! (((((HUGS))))) sandi
Anonymous said…
Hi girlfriend! I was here. Of course I always check your blog. It's so pretty looking!
I LOVE the sales papers. I like to get them all together,make my lists, look to see has what for cheaper. Ahhh, the joy of a good bargain!

xoxo
Tiffany

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

I've moved!!!

In order to simplify, I'll be getting rid of most of my blogs & just downsizing my internet network. We've made a move that you can read about at my new blog, but suffice to say- we're beginning a new life, in a new state, new job, etc. So if you want to hear more about it, Meet me in Wyoming . Don't forget to update your bookmarks!!!

Wordless Wednesday