
The Hubba has brought it to my attention that I haven't blogged in awhile (AND he knew the exact last date of a post! SHOCKING!). So, here I am, posting. Would you believe that man scrubbed the shower yesterday? That's how we got onto the subject of my blog. I asked what he used (I could smell it) & he said "Dish liquid. I read about it on your blog."
Things have been pretty busy 'round these parts! We started schooling again in August, as I posted earlier. We did indeed end up joining that school group I mentioned, and we went on our first Nature Walk last Wednesday. While we were there, the boys & I decided to hunt for a couple of letterboxes. It was the first time we'd done it, and it was a BLAST! We plan on making our own.
I decorated for Halloween already (VERY early this year, LOL).
I finally used my pressure canner last week (did I mention I got one for my birthday?). I canned some ground turkey in broth. It was GREAT! I plan on doing chili, soups, BBQ pork, spags sauce with meat & a bean & meat mix. I'm really excited about all this!

We also have a stray that's been coming around for almost 2 weeks. He is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Poor thing was so emaciated the first time he came around & STARVED for affection. We've been feeding him, and I've dosed him for tapeworm (ew!) & fleas. I also have an appt set up for him in a week to have him tested for FLV/FIV. If all goes well with that, I plan on having him neutered & have high hopes of making him an indoor cat. We've already named him Nightly (thanks to Sebastion! LOL). He wouldn't sit still for long, so this is the best I could do:
Lots of other stuff going on as well, but I need to run. My kiddos are cleaning up lunch dishes and we have some school things to work on! Have a very blessed day!

Comments
Glad to see things going well for you!