LOL! Get it? Cheepend, instead of weekend. Oh I crack me up, more so when I'm tired!
So a lot of folks were wondering about my deals this weekend in cheapdom (HA! There I go again!). I figured to save myself typing them over & over & over & over &.... well you get the message.

Day 1 (Friday):
CVS
1 Nature Made Rx Essentials
2 Beano to go packs
1 20oz Coke
OOP (out of pocket)- $1.90
Dollar General, trip 1
1 24oz Iams cat food
1 18-ct Kotex liners
3 4.2oz Crest toothpaste
OOP- 16¢
Dollar General, trip 2
2 pairs boys' camo cargo shorts
1 decorative letterbox
2 small decorative birdhouses
partial pkg canning flats (7 in the box)
OOP- $2.23
Ingles
I paid full price for bananas
OOP- $1.67 (I know, the SHAME!)
Day 2:
Publix
2 cans Purina One dog food (will donate these)
2 24ct Lipton family size tea bags
2 boxes Nonni's biscotti
1 loaf Publix white bread
1 tub JLKraft spreadable cheese
OOP- $4.07
Walgreens
1 bundle pack Sunday papers $2.49
CVS
2 6oz tubes colgate
4 soy joy bars
1 jar planter's peanuts
Ended up they OWED ME 29¢. Rather than have her re-ring the trx to adjust a coupon, I snatched up the box of tic tacs Kee was asking for and my
OOP- 62¢
So there you have it my frugal followers, my cheepend! $13.14 later, and that's a LOT of stuff!
So a lot of folks were wondering about my deals this weekend in cheapdom (HA! There I go again!). I figured to save myself typing them over & over & over & over &.... well you get the message.

Nope, I prefer the word CHEAP!!!
Day 1 (Friday):
CVS
1 Nature Made Rx Essentials
2 Beano to go packs
1 20oz Coke
OOP (out of pocket)- $1.90
Dollar General, trip 1
1 24oz Iams cat food
1 18-ct Kotex liners
3 4.2oz Crest toothpaste
OOP- 16¢
Dollar General, trip 2
2 pairs boys' camo cargo shorts
1 decorative letterbox
2 small decorative birdhouses
partial pkg canning flats (7 in the box)
OOP- $2.23
Ingles
I paid full price for bananas
OOP- $1.67 (I know, the SHAME!)
Day 2:
Publix
2 cans Purina One dog food (will donate these)
2 24ct Lipton family size tea bags
2 boxes Nonni's biscotti
1 loaf Publix white bread
1 tub JLKraft spreadable cheese
OOP- $4.07
Walgreens
1 bundle pack Sunday papers $2.49
CVS
2 6oz tubes colgate
4 soy joy bars
1 jar planter's peanuts
Ended up they OWED ME 29¢. Rather than have her re-ring the trx to adjust a coupon, I snatched up the box of tic tacs Kee was asking for and my
OOP- 62¢
So there you have it my frugal followers, my cheepend! $13.14 later, and that's a LOT of stuff!
Comments