I think I should start my tag entries with that, whatta ya think? LOL
It's all Jen's fault again. LOL
the crazy 8's meme:
8 things I'm passionate about:
8 things I say often:
8 books I've read recently (This one's a bit difficult seeing as how I don't have much time to read):
8 things I want to do before I die:
8 songs I can listen to over and over again:
8 things that attract me to my friends
8 things I learned in the last year:
That wasn't all that hard. As a matter of fact, most of those questions I have endless answers for! I'm tagging whoever reads this! LMK if you take me up on this offer by commenting for me!!!
It's all Jen's fault again. LOL
the crazy 8's meme:
8 things I'm passionate about:
- Hubba
- The kids
- God
- Cats
- Chocolate (especially from my homeland, LOL)
- Cooking
- Baking
- Self-sufficiency
8 things I say often:
- Um, no
- You'll have to ask Santa
- Good grief
- Cool!
- I love you
- I love you
- I love you
- I love you
8 books I've read recently (This one's a bit difficult seeing as how I don't have much time to read):
- I'm currently reading "Be Fruitful & Multiply" Speaking of which, I COMPLETELY forgot I need to send Miss Katie a couple of books. Crikey mate!
- Ball Blue Book
- Currently reading a download of Household Cyclopedia
- The Bible
8 things I want to do before I die:
- Become a better woman
- Become a better Christian
- Buy land, lots of it
- Own a house
- Have a farm, albeit even small
- Have grandkids
- Become self-sufficient
- Write a novel
8 songs I can listen to over and over again:
- Something in the Way She Moves- James Taylor
- Any CHRISTmas song
- White Rabbit- Jefferson Airplane
- Awesome God- Michael W. Smith
- Almost anything classical
- Days of Elijah- Twila Paris
- "Boom boom music, Mommy" (What Keenan refers to the song Montezuma as)
- Whiskey Lullaby- Brad Paisley
8 things that attract me to my friends
- Compassion
- Taking care of themselves (I don't like moochers, helping out is one thing, mooching is a no-go in my book)
- Sense of humour
- Strength, mentally, that is
- Solidity
- Loyalty
- Acceptance
- Like-mindedness
8 things I learned in the last year:
- How to pressure can
- How to square foot garden
- That pepper plants are perennial plants
- I am currently learning about raising meat rabbits
- That we will always buy our real CHRISTmas trees from Pike if it permits
- I really want more kids
- Shopping for toys NOT made in china is NOT as hard as the media would have us believe
- How to paint bathroom ceilings & kitchen cabinets
That wasn't all that hard. As a matter of fact, most of those questions I have endless answers for! I'm tagging whoever reads this! LMK if you take me up on this offer by commenting for me!!!
Comments