
No matter how long they are, SHANNON!!! LOL
To answer all your lovely questions:
I'm glad hubby's ok! I hope alls well with you. I hope you get 100% better soon! The pictures were great! I love the tub one! Just a little head peaking out.
First of all, thank you for both of those comments!!!
I didn't know you homeschooled! What do you use?
This year is our first year of pre-boxed curr. If you scroll down a little more than half HERE you'll see what we've chosen this year. It's a lot, so it's easier to link than try to type it all out again, LOL...
Do you have other means for heating? Thankfully it's not in the middle of winter, unless you are somewhere warm. I'll be finding out soon enough were you live.:)
We have a fireplace, but it's gas, so doesn't emit much heat. We live in GA, so it's not too horribly cold, plus we have the oven, dryer, heat cycle on the dishwasher, plenty to add heat to the house. Of course when it's 7 in the morning & you're just waking up, it takes a bit to get them all going & heated. I just worry about the kids, yes, I'm one of "those" moms! LOL
Coupons, coupon, coupons!!! What starter are you using? Please post the recipe that you are using. I tossed my starter.(again) I've been using a wheat one. I think it got moldly! Yuck! I need to do some looking into wheat ones.
This time, I'm actually using YOURS!!! ROFL!!! I've used white as opposed to wheat in it though. When I go to bake it, I'll add the wheat flour. THIS is the one I've been using for a while now, but it's a bit sweeter than a "real" sourdough. I tried the wild yeast one, and that never worked for me. I do have another somewhere, but I'll have to see if I can find it (assuming I even still have it!).
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I haven't had a chance yet to work on your banners, but I haven't forgotten about you!!!
On to other things, got a busy week ahead. I can't get into details, for safety reasons right now. No, nothing is wrong. If I know you, you can email me or pm me & I'll explain, but it's nothing for public view right now.
I've been researching raising meat rabbits, so if you know anything about that, PLEASE help a clueless gal out! LOL
I hope everyone has a blessed week & remember those that have fought for our freedom!!!

Comments