Please scroll down for new posts.
This will be stickied until 1/5/08.
I'm about to embark on a crafty adventure. I've been making some aprons (seen below) to sell. I will be doing some other crafty items as well. Right now I'm calling it "Denim-n-Things." I'm not sure that I love the name, though, so I'm asking you, my sweet readers to help me come up with a name. Here is a snippet on my craft blog to give you an idea of what I'm planning on doing:
You can enter by leaving a comment with UP TO 3 names for a craft business. If I choose (one of) yours, I will send an apron similar to this one:

I'll leave this post up for a couple of weeks, in hopes of finding that perfect name. I hope to have one by January 5th, 2008. I will (hopefully) select a name on that date & announce a winner on the 6th. If you enter, please check back on that Sunday!!!
PS- If I don't choose a name from the comments section, I will draw a random winner.
This will be stickied until 1/5/08.
I'm about to embark on a crafty adventure. I've been making some aprons (seen below) to sell. I will be doing some other crafty items as well. Right now I'm calling it "Denim-n-Things." I'm not sure that I love the name, though, so I'm asking you, my sweet readers to help me come up with a name. Here is a snippet on my craft blog to give you an idea of what I'm planning on doing:
In this blog you'll find some handcrafted items. Some made with new items, some things made with recycled wares. As I find them, I'll also offer new & used un-crafted items.
You can enter by leaving a comment with UP TO 3 names for a craft business. If I choose (one of) yours, I will send an apron similar to this one:

I'll leave this post up for a couple of weeks, in hopes of finding that perfect name. I hope to have one by January 5th, 2008. I will (hopefully) select a name on that date & announce a winner on the 6th. If you enter, please check back on that Sunday!!!
PS- If I don't choose a name from the comments section, I will draw a random winner.
Comments
1) Denim Duds, Etc
2) Kayla's Re-Creations
3) Miscellaneous Masterpieces
Can't wait to see your inventory!
Good luck, hun! xo
Kayla'a Creations
Aprons & More
Denim For You
1) Denim Domain
2) Ao5 Aprons
3) Uh, I'll have to get back to you on that one. ;)
1)Kayla's Kreative Krafts
2)Diva Denim
3)Denim 101
2. KDK (Kayla's Denim Kreations)
Ok, that's all I've got. :-)
By the way, I'm furbabymom on Mrs. S.
How about ....
Denim Reverie
Denim Daydreams
Kayla's Snippets
Have a Happy New Year.