Big Lots 02/01/08
12- cans Franco American condensed tomato soup
24- cans Campbell's Chicken noodle soup
2- cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
4- 60-ct flossers
1- garlic powder
1- 10# bag kitty litter
1- 2qt Ammonia
3- boxes Berry Lucky Charms
2- spray starch
OOP- $25.72
Saved- $4.99 w/ a 20% off coupon (plus retail savings)
I also bought some other much needed things- ramekins, to replace all the ones that keep getting broken; socks for Tris; etc.
12- cans Franco American condensed tomato soup
24- cans Campbell's Chicken noodle soup
2- cans Ocean Spray cranberry sauce
4- 60-ct flossers
1- garlic powder
1- 10# bag kitty litter
1- 2qt Ammonia
3- boxes Berry Lucky Charms
2- spray starch
OOP- $25.72
Saved- $4.99 w/ a 20% off coupon (plus retail savings)
I also bought some other much needed things- ramekins, to replace all the ones that keep getting broken; socks for Tris; etc.
Comments
Ahem, ahem, when ya gonna blog again????
I have never seen this , thats not to say we do not have it here but in the citys