Fried spider anyone?!?!? No, I'm quite serious! I took the vac apart again yesterday, and got it working. Have no idea what the smell was, but the belt was fine. Cleaned it out, handle lays down, got my coffee made after all, yada yada.....
Almost didn't make dinner. I was scared, LOL...... I really shouldn't have. As I was about to drop my first country fried steak into the hot oil, I spied this...... Go on, click on it for a larger image..... IF.YOU.DARE. I'm glad the oil was HOT. And that's all I have to say about that!

Almost didn't make dinner. I was scared, LOL...... I really shouldn't have. As I was about to drop my first country fried steak into the hot oil, I spied this...... Go on, click on it for a larger image..... IF.YOU.DARE. I'm glad the oil was HOT. And that's all I have to say about that!
Comments
On day I was loading the dishes into the dishwasher and there was a HUGE one in the sink and I had to call hubby home from work to come get it out. I was hysterical. It was as big as your hand. No joke! I'm not even looking at your pic to find out the size of yours! LOL!!
Glad you saw it before you dropped the food into the grease. You know, in some countries spider is quite the delicasy. Yup. Mostly its folks who run around nekked, sleep on dirt floors, and have bones for jewelry running thru their noses and ears and upper lip though.