I have been so busy the last few days gardening, among other things. With everything so up in the air (Hubba's job, moving, house hunt, etc) I had held off gardening. It got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore. So here are my logs for our Garden 2008. You can click on it to make it larger:

Here is a total list of what I've got planned:
SEEDS
Black Krim tomato 2
Pond. Sunrise tomato 2
Grape tomato 2
Spinach 2
White pumpkin 2
Slicing cuke 2
Peppermint 2
Chamomile 2
Bell Pepper 2
Basil 2
Lavendar 2
Pickling cuke 3
Pinto beans 8
Mesclun (need to plant)
Lettuce (need to plant)
STARTS
Patio tomato 1
Mr. Stripey tomato 1
Mtn. Pride tomato 1
JalapeƱo 3
Strawberry 10
1 blueberry bush
I'm also hoping to add a lemon bush to the garden, but it'll depend on when/if we can afford it. I SO want the lemon bush!!!
Now here's the kicker: We woke up this morning to SPROUTLINGS!!!
We've got 1 pickling cuke, both of my chamomile peats & both basil & possibly a lavendar (which wasn't supposed to germ. at least 14d). Take a look at the proposed germ. dates in my chart. You'll see why I'm so excited!! LOL...

Here is a total list of what I've got planned:
SEEDS
Black Krim tomato 2
Pond. Sunrise tomato 2
Grape tomato 2
Spinach 2
White pumpkin 2
Slicing cuke 2
Peppermint 2
Chamomile 2
Bell Pepper 2
Basil 2
Lavendar 2
Pickling cuke 3
Pinto beans 8
Mesclun (need to plant)
Lettuce (need to plant)
STARTS
Patio tomato 1
Mr. Stripey tomato 1
Mtn. Pride tomato 1
JalapeƱo 3
Strawberry 10
1 blueberry bush
I'm also hoping to add a lemon bush to the garden, but it'll depend on when/if we can afford it. I SO want the lemon bush!!!
Now here's the kicker: We woke up this morning to SPROUTLINGS!!!
We've got 1 pickling cuke, both of my chamomile peats & both basil & possibly a lavendar (which wasn't supposed to germ. at least 14d). Take a look at the proposed germ. dates in my chart. You'll see why I'm so excited!! LOL...
Comments
you planted a lot! this will save you a lot of money for grocery shopping.
hugs
sanja