We looked at a LOT of homes on Saturday & 2 more on Sunday. The 2nd one on Sunday I was there about 3 minutes & said "I'm done." It smelled HORRIBLE, it was all sorts of falling apart & just GROSS!!! I mean, don't get me wrong, we can handle a home that needs TLC, but carpenters we are not! HUGE difference between downright fixer upper & a house needing some TLC.
Out of the 6 or so (I lost count) we looked at on Saturday, this is the only one that really has stayed with us. Priced 13k over our budget, we're hoping to negotiate it down, based on 2 things- it just went into foreclosure & it needs a bit of work (the TLC kind, not the "ohno where does this wire go," sort of stuff). It has 3 bedrooms on the main level, a nice open floor plan and a basement stubbed for a loo & framed for finishing.


One of the secondary bedrooms:

Secondary bathroom:
The other secondary bedroom:

Laundry closet
These are taken of the living room, dining room & kitchen. It's very open as I mentioned before, like a large U shape.



Master with master loo. The walk in closet is in the loo. Garden tub, separate shower, trey ceilings, nice size.




My little househunter (this kid is SO FUNNY!!!)
I didn't get pics of the basement. At that point we weren't sure it was a go (as in trying for), and it was pretty nasty (dog poo- luckily dried for easy cleanup *gag*, dog bones, lots of dirt & stuff). Needless to say I didn't want to go down there a second time, just for pics, LOL.
Out of the 6 or so (I lost count) we looked at on Saturday, this is the only one that really has stayed with us. Priced 13k over our budget, we're hoping to negotiate it down, based on 2 things- it just went into foreclosure & it needs a bit of work (the TLC kind, not the "ohno where does this wire go," sort of stuff). It has 3 bedrooms on the main level, a nice open floor plan and a basement stubbed for a loo & framed for finishing.
Curb appeal


One of the secondary bedrooms:

Secondary bathroom:
The other secondary bedroom:
Laundry closet
These are taken of the living room, dining room & kitchen. It's very open as I mentioned before, like a large U shape.


Master with master loo. The walk in closet is in the loo. Garden tub, separate shower, trey ceilings, nice size.



My little househunter (this kid is SO FUNNY!!!)
I didn't get pics of the basement. At that point we weren't sure it was a go (as in trying for), and it was pretty nasty (dog poo- luckily dried for easy cleanup *gag*, dog bones, lots of dirt & stuff). Needless to say I didn't want to go down there a second time, just for pics, LOL.
Comments
I will pray that you can get it negotiated down!
The current market is in your favor right now....