
That's what I have today, & it's not the touch of gold. I tried to vacuum. Got about 1/8 of the living room done & I smelled that burning rubber smell. Took it apart & everything is intact, so I cleaned it well & put it back together. Now I can't get the handle to release and lay down. Grrrrr..... Before I started vaccing, I started a pot of coffee. Went in after I "tried" to fix the vac to get some coffee thinking it should be done by then. Yeah, it was done alright- all over the counter, cabinets and floor. The latch for the pause feature was stuck. This thing is only a couple of months old!!! I got it all cleaned up & am running a bleach pot through with a towel all around it, LOL. So now I have a nasty carpet, a stinky kitchen, a bucket full of rags, no coffee & a headache!
Hey, at least I tried, right?!?!?
Comments
Jia
www.modernmollymormon.blogspot.com