
3 years ago today, I wrote My Very First Post.

Since then, I've managed 405 entries, this being my 406th.

I've made a lot of new friends.

Had SOOOO MANY WONDERFUL comments!!!

Talked about my Hubba, the man God created JUST for me *swoons*,

My 3 wonderful boys,

Our naughty little kitty,

Our FAT hamster,

Our house which we have made a HOME,

Among SO may other wonderful topics!!!
It hasn't always been roses
But I have appreciated your company!!!
I hope you'll stick around!!


Since then, I've managed 405 entries, this being my 406th.

I've made a lot of new friends.

Had SOOOO MANY WONDERFUL comments!!!

Talked about my Hubba, the man God created JUST for me *swoons*,

My 3 wonderful boys,

Our naughty little kitty,

Our FAT hamster,

Our house which we have made a HOME,

Among SO may other wonderful topics!!!
It hasn't always been roses

But I have appreciated your company!!!
I hope you'll stick around!!






Comments
I'm so we found each other and became friends! You're the greatest!!
Lots of hugs!!! (and to the kitty too)