Subway is holding a contestopen to any of us that DO NOT homeschool. As per their website:
"2. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are currently over the age of 18 and have children who attend elementary, private or parochial schools that serve grades PreK-6. No home schools will be accepted. Employees and members of their families of Scholastic and Subway, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law."
WOW!!! If you are of the mind that we as HS'ers have as many rights as those in government institutions, you'll understand why I will no longer be enjoying Subway sandwiches. Neither will my Hubba. He's already let me know. He threw in a few choice words, which if I repeat will make my blog no longer family friendly, LOL.
Someone on another blog brought up the fact that the equipment is a large quantity & is meant for a group. I'm guessing this person knows NOTHING about HS'ing. There are HS groups, co-ops, etc., in which this prize would be a welcome gift.
I'll leave it at that.
HT to Sprittibee.
"2. ELIGIBILITY. Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are currently over the age of 18 and have children who attend elementary, private or parochial schools that serve grades PreK-6. No home schools will be accepted. Employees and members of their families of Scholastic and Subway, their parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and production agencies are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law."
WOW!!! If you are of the mind that we as HS'ers have as many rights as those in government institutions, you'll understand why I will no longer be enjoying Subway sandwiches. Neither will my Hubba. He's already let me know. He threw in a few choice words, which if I repeat will make my blog no longer family friendly, LOL.
Someone on another blog brought up the fact that the equipment is a large quantity & is meant for a group. I'm guessing this person knows NOTHING about HS'ing. There are HS groups, co-ops, etc., in which this prize would be a welcome gift.
I'll leave it at that.
HT to Sprittibee.
Comments
I guess Quiznos and Schlotzky's will get my business for subs from now on!
To lighten things up a bit....you've been tagged! I hope you can play along....see here for details.. http://athomeontherock.blogspot.com/2008/05/ive-been-tagged.html