Skip to main content

Tagged


Linda has tagged me!


The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.

Each player answers the questions about themselves.

At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


a) What was I doing 10 years ago?


Hm... 10 years ago, was a very messed up time for me. It was a pre-reborn Christian time in my life. I was doing a lot of things I shouldn't have been. I had a 1 1/2 yer old baby boy. I had just given birth to another boy, who was conceived out of a criminal act (not criminal on my part. I was a victim) and has given him up for adoption. Yes, I CHOSE LIFE!!! Even before I loved the Lord as I do now, I knew what was right!

b) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today:

Laundry
Make bed
Pack a few boxes
Vacuum
Get dinner in the crockpot

c) Snacks I enjoy:

ChocolateChocolateChocolate!! Need I say more?? **grin**

d) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

I can't even imagine. Life would be much simpler, as far as not worrying about bills, but I don't think it'd change much. Sure we'd travel. Give the boys an education in flight, so to speak. But I'd still shop at thrift shoppes, use coupons & hit the clearance racks. We'd definitely buy a house of our own on LOTS of land so we could garden, raise chickens & teach the boys how to shoot.

e) Places I have lived:

England (twice- I was actually born there), GA, VA, NE, SC, FL. I think that's it.

And who am I tagging?

My Katie Belle
Miss Molly
Miss Shannon
Miss Sheree
Miss Jen

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you! *dripping with scarcasism*

After this I'm going to put up a 'no tagging sign'. lol!!!!!

You know I love you!!

Lots of hugs!
Anonymous said…
I did my tagged duties! :)
Interesting!

Thanks for plyaing, Kayla.

Linda
Anonymous said…
Ha! You know, I've never been tagged before.
I will get on it soon, I promise. My boys are sick....and I'm busy doing *extra* laundry. :(
xo, k
Anonymous said…
Voila! It has been done. :-)
Thanks for including me in the fun!!

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

Wordless Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things I've done in my life....

I've lived in England (where I was born actually) twice, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina (twice), Georgia (3 or 4 times) & Florida. I've been to a tech school and graduated from Graphic Arts. I've co-owned a purple camaro (It was a piece of doodoo) I've built shelves (from scratch, not sauder, LOL) I've been to a handful of concerts I met Kevin Martin at one of those concerts He kissed me (just a short quick one) I went to Dragon Con in 95 I worked one in 99 I've been married Been divorced Got married again And have found the Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ