One of my favourite toys:
Remember this runt?


Now:

Which is now morphing into this (SQUEEEEE!!)


My Mr. Stripey which I thought wasn't going to do ANYTHING (it was fairly dormant & actually turned yellow with some leaf drop too) has now quadrupled in size (SQUEEEEE!!!)

A couple of my jalapeno plants, complete with peppers:

My sage, which we also thought was a goner:

Trying to root a strawberry runner:

Um, I have no idea what happened, but I think I'm going to CRY!!!!

STRAWBERRIES!! We've eaten FIVE so far (I know I'm a dork, but I have NEVER had a THRIVING garden before!!!)

BEANS!!!

All of it:



Now:
Which is now morphing into this (SQUEEEEE!!)
My Mr. Stripey which I thought wasn't going to do ANYTHING (it was fairly dormant & actually turned yellow with some leaf drop too) has now quadrupled in size (SQUEEEEE!!!)

A couple of my jalapeno plants, complete with peppers:
My sage, which we also thought was a goner:
Trying to root a strawberry runner:
Um, I have no idea what happened, but I think I'm going to CRY!!!!
STRAWBERRIES!! We've eaten FIVE so far (I know I'm a dork, but I have NEVER had a THRIVING garden before!!!)
BEANS!!!
All of it:
Comments
Lots of hugs and save me a strawberry! :)