5/28:
OK, went out today to water, had to weed a couple as well
Lost another strawberry plant
but I also have a small strawberry that is now pinkish- YAY
I have about 5 more baby maters on 2 plants. Mr. Stripey doesn't look like he's going to do anything. I have about 7-8 basil plants up. About 1" tall now. My peppers are really coming along & my largest mater plant has a BUNCH of new flowers.
6/3:
I have been so busy, still. Lemme tell ya, I will never buy mushroom compost again. All of the plants that I used that in have sprouted shrooms
Otherwise, I have some itty bitty strawberries. The first is too seedy to eat, so we'll have to be patient, LOL. I rec'd my grape on Saturday, went to big lots on Sun & bought a huge pot for it. It's now in it. I planted more seeds in my mini-greenhouse & half of them have sprouted (mater plants of various types). Those were transplanted today. Also planted some lettuce & spinach seeds. Have small pot of lettuce on my kitchen counter that seem to be fairing well. My mr stripey is FINALLY growing. I thought it was a goner
I have about 8 maters on my Mtn Pride, 3-4 on my container plant, one of my cukes already has 2 "tendrils" clinging tightly to it's trellis.
Unfortunately, I've been battling squirrels BAD!!! I may have lost a cuke plant because of them, but I've prayed & am hopeful that it will survive.
I'm so excited to see all this growth. Everyone in the family is so excited!!!
Today:
I got my pics loaded! These were taken a week ago. Things look SO much different already!!! ![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/stonythorn/HSM4C/smilies/dream.gif)
Pinto Beans
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1089.jpg)
One of my buckets of strawberries
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1090.jpg)
Jalapenos
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1092.jpg)
Maters (can for size & the mater is bigger now)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1093.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1094.jpg)
Herbs
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1097.jpg)
Strawberries
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1099.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1100.jpg)
Misc pics of the whole thing
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1095.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1096.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1101.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1091.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1102.jpg)
OK, went out today to water, had to weed a couple as well
Lost another strawberry plant

but I also have a small strawberry that is now pinkish- YAY
I have about 5 more baby maters on 2 plants. Mr. Stripey doesn't look like he's going to do anything. I have about 7-8 basil plants up. About 1" tall now. My peppers are really coming along & my largest mater plant has a BUNCH of new flowers.
6/3:
I have been so busy, still. Lemme tell ya, I will never buy mushroom compost again. All of the plants that I used that in have sprouted shrooms

Otherwise, I have some itty bitty strawberries. The first is too seedy to eat, so we'll have to be patient, LOL. I rec'd my grape on Saturday, went to big lots on Sun & bought a huge pot for it. It's now in it. I planted more seeds in my mini-greenhouse & half of them have sprouted (mater plants of various types). Those were transplanted today. Also planted some lettuce & spinach seeds. Have small pot of lettuce on my kitchen counter that seem to be fairing well. My mr stripey is FINALLY growing. I thought it was a goner

I have about 8 maters on my Mtn Pride, 3-4 on my container plant, one of my cukes already has 2 "tendrils" clinging tightly to it's trellis.
Unfortunately, I've been battling squirrels BAD!!! I may have lost a cuke plant because of them, but I've prayed & am hopeful that it will survive.
I'm so excited to see all this growth. Everyone in the family is so excited!!!
Today:
I got my pics loaded! These were taken a week ago. Things look SO much different already!!! ![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/stonythorn/HSM4C/smilies/dream.gif)
Pinto Beans
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1089.jpg)
One of my buckets of strawberries
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1090.jpg)
Jalapenos
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1092.jpg)
Maters (can for size & the mater is bigger now)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1093.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1094.jpg)
Herbs
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1097.jpg)
Strawberries
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1099.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1100.jpg)
Misc pics of the whole thing
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1095.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1096.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1101.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1091.jpg)
![[image]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v485/leeperfrawg/garden%2008/HPIM1102.jpg)
Comments