Skip to main content

WE'RE MOVING!!!


SQUEEEEE!! Hubba has gotten the job!! YAY!! In about 6 weeks we'll be in Wyoming. He put in his 2-week notice at work today & his last will be July 11. Between here & there, Hubba has training to attend in N GA. He'll be gone M-F & home on weekends. We'll be taking a trip to TN to see the wonderful outin-laws (Yes they read my blog, hehe). The trip is close to 1600 miles. We plan on stopping of course. I can't wait for the boys to see the arch in St. Louis. I remember driving by it whenever we drove from Omaha to GA when I was a kid. One time I got SO MAD at my parents because they didn't wake me up to see it, LOL. I'm hoping we pass through Hannibal, Missouri as well. My Grandma took me to the Tom Sawyer caves when I was a kid. I LOVED IT!!! I want to take the boys as well. My bestest friend of 16 years lives in the Omaha area, so we'll be stopping there. I haven't seen her in 12 years, and I've never met her boys. I can't wait!!! This is going to be the COOLEST adventure for the boys!!!

Anyhoo, we are going to be soooo busy the next several weeks. I won't be blogging as much as I have as of late, but I'll try to update as often as I can, especially when we get a concrete move date!!!

Please keep us in your prayers. We're asking for strength over the next few weeks. Guidance, patience & of course, safe travels when we head out.

Comments

Unknown said…
Kayla:

I am so happy for you! I know this is answer to prayer!

Grace
Anonymous said…
WYOMING!!!!! That's so far away! :0

I am happy for you, I know you've been wanting this. :)

Hugs!
Holy Guacamole, you will be just a state north of me. What part of Wyoming?
Anonymous said…
I'm thrilled and excited for you Kayla! Sounds like your prayers have been answered. God is good, very very good! I pray for a smooth move and look forward to reading all about your trip. p.s. I've always dreamed of living in Wyoming. Now I can live vicariously through you :>)
Chrisi said…
So sad that we've not met and now you're going to be so far away! :o(
What a wonderful adventure though! I am so happy for you all.
Anonymous said…
WOW Kayla sound exciting...TRAVEL SAFE

xox

Tanya

Aust..

Popular posts from this blog

The much requested COUPON BINDER! A how-to pictorial

First you start with a LARGE 3-ring binder . I was able to get about a dozen of these for 50-75¢ each at a thrift shoppe, brand new. Mine are from a business complete with logo, but that's ok. 50-75¢ sure beats 8 bucks at Wal-mart. Plus mine DOES have a front pocket, in case I want to make it a bit purtier. Some people prefer a zippered binder. These are GREAT if you can afford the dough for a LARGE one. This one is especially great as it has a handle for carrying. You'll also need some pocket pages . I prefer the 4-per-page pages. The pockets are a little bigger, which is GREAT for those LONG coupons (which stick out, so I fold them in half) and those WIDE coupons, and especially for holding more coupons than their miniature counterparts! Now others have had luck with other pages. They come in 1-pocket (also known as sheet protectors, which we'll be using as well- we'll get to that later), 2 pocket, 4-pocket, 5-pocket, 6-pocket, 8-pocket; 9-pocke t. Anything with more...

Wordless Wednesday

Thursday Thirteen- 13 things I've done in my life....

I've lived in England (where I was born actually) twice, Nebraska, Virginia, South Carolina (twice), Georgia (3 or 4 times) & Florida. I've been to a tech school and graduated from Graphic Arts. I've co-owned a purple camaro (It was a piece of doodoo) I've built shelves (from scratch, not sauder, LOL) I've been to a handful of concerts I met Kevin Martin at one of those concerts He kissed me (just a short quick one) I went to Dragon Con in 95 I worked one in 99 I've been married Been divorced Got married again And have found the Lord & Saviour, Jesus Christ