OO Wee Gooey Cake
1 stick softened margarine
1 egg
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 c (8oz) pecans (I chopped mine)
1 box powdered sugar (I used 1lb from a big bag)
1 pkg softened cream cheese (I used the 8oz 1/3 fat)
2 eggs
Mix in oblong glass cake pan with fork, the margarine & cake mix until it reaches the texture of cornmeal. Add egg & stir well. Add pecans & mix well. Flatten in pan.
Cream together the sugar, cream cheese & eggs. Pour this over the cake mix in pan. Bake at 350ยบ for 45-50 minutes untill a medium golden brown. This cake will fall upon cooling.
1 stick softened margarine
1 egg
1 pkg yellow cake mix
1 c (8oz) pecans (I chopped mine)
1 box powdered sugar (I used 1lb from a big bag)
1 pkg softened cream cheese (I used the 8oz 1/3 fat)
2 eggs
Mix in oblong glass cake pan with fork, the margarine & cake mix until it reaches the texture of cornmeal. Add egg & stir well. Add pecans & mix well. Flatten in pan.
Cream together the sugar, cream cheese & eggs. Pour this over the cake mix in pan. Bake at 350ยบ for 45-50 minutes untill a medium golden brown. This cake will fall upon cooling.
Comments