....that the Lord hath made. I am glad, and I am re-JOY-cing in it!!!
Today is one of those days. I am overwhelmed by the Holy Spirit working in my life. As I move boxes & furniture between rooms, I feel the strain on my muscles. The aches & pains which will soon ensue. I thank God for them. That I am able to do such work. That He has given me strength to get done what I need to do for my family and for HIM. He has graced me with patience & wisdom today. He has reminded me of His presence in my heart, my soul, my mind & my body. I am playing the music that I have here on my blog LOUDLY (My playlist is located at the bottom of the blog). It has filled my heart. I have wept today in JOY. I am reminded of the day I was baptised in the Holy Spirit & I find it hard to breathe, I feel a tightness in my throat as the tears form in my eyes. HE IS SO GOOD!!!!! I find myself pausing from my work to lift my hands in PRAISE to HIM.
I pray you are in awe of our Lord today. I pray you feel His work in your life. I pray you find the blessings in your life today & that you THANK HIM for them! Our God is an AWESOME God. HE is always there for you, in your heart & souls. In your mind & body..... IF you allow Him to be. Allow him to be there today, tomorrow & always.
God bless you all. I love you!
Comments