OK, so NOT good, BUT, I've decided I NEED TO DROP A FEW POUNDS!!! OK, MORE than a FEW! I joined Spark People sometime last year and then after poking on a time or 3, finally forgot about it. *blushblush* So in an atempt at some calorie-burning, the boys and I cranked up some tunes and MAD-DANCED around the house (like a bunch of bloody fools!) and in turn burned just under 100 cals per 10 minutes! But the best part...... we had a BLAST!

We stopped by one of our local grocers on the way home where I scored on pkgs hot dogs at 50¢ a pack, some bacon for $1.78 a pound (a rare treat for the Hubster!!!), bnls-sknls chicken breast at $1.78/lb and some ground chuck for the same. Cukes for 3/$1, peaches 98¢/lb, vidalias for 48¢/lb and some 12-pk RC Colas for $1.78 each. Among a few other things that I'm currently drawing a blank on.....
On home the Hubster and I gussied up (hehe) for a night on the town. No, not really. We met with 2 men that approached the Hubster a couple months ago with a job proposition. He had an "interview" be that as it may. They want him. Period. Period. Period. But then they asked to meet with me. They say that they believe the spouse should be on board with what is going on. They wanted me to meet them and feel comfortable with them, with the proposition and to be able to ask and have answered, any questions of my own. My one and only question? Are you closed on Easter, CHRISTmas and Thanksgiving? Yes? OK, we can talk.... LOL Well they took us to dinner at the fantabulous Brookwood Grill where I enjoyed the Wood Grilled Chicken sans the pineapple relish. I am asking a small prayer in this venture that things go as God's plan and that God's plan is something we can accept.
Whilst enjoying dinner we met one of the guys' daughters. She happened to be there with her "boyfriend ." I quotation boyfriend as I'm not positive to their relationship, but I believe it is as titled. Exciting stuff.






Comments
I noticed you changed your blog name. How come? Everything looks adorable!!
You are still in my prayers, let me know how everything turns out! :)
Kathy
Candi, I think this is "it." ;)
I'm so glad your dh is back, that would be so hard!!
What an exciting dinner.