AppetizerWhen you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
Oh boy, I can barely remember yesterday much less when I was a kid. IIRC I loved blue for a long long time.
Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
I am a Mom & wife, there's not much at this point that would cause a change, job or location wise. Now my Hubba, if her were offered anough money, moving expenses and he wanted it, we would move.
Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
each individual number equals 76
Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
I'll never tell ;-)
Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
Groceries. Today's payday so I'll go shopping tomorrow. I've forgotten to get soy sauce for about a month now, so that comes to mind first.
Comments
I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!
I've got some soy sauce in the fridge if ya need to borrow it if you forget again. :)