I've been without internet since late Wednesday evening. I apologise for not responding to emails and for not getting the comments moderated til now. Thank all of you who dropped by, especially those that left a comment.I have so much today to get caught up on, tween checking emails, and getting the house in order for our Family Easter Dinner on Sunday! Since a couple weeks ago, when everyone started getting sick, I've been on a downward spiral on the house. Sick, yard sale prep, yard sale, prepping for Easter dinner, prepping for Tristen's party, allergies, and now we're all sick again with this drastic change in the weather.
On to my Friday's Feast:
Appetizer
When you travel, which mode of transportation do you prefer?
Soup
Have you ever met a blogging friend in person?
No, but I have spoken to a few on the phone and have met a couple of message board folks IRL
Salad
When was the last time you were really, really tired?
Right now. Please see above as to what has been going on the past couple weeks. I was up half of last night with Tristen and most of the night before with Keenan *yawn*
Main Course
If you could have dinner with any one fictional character from a book or movie, who would it be?
Oh, wow, a thinker..... Actually I would probably have to say any character Sean Connery plays, as long as he's not trying to kill me *giggle*
Dessert
Fill in the blank: One day, I hope to see my Grandma. I know I will. She is in Heaven watching over me and while I will, I can't wait to hug her, smell her and touch her. I hope she'll brush my hair *sniff sniff*
Comments
Easter Blessings~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!
Thanks for stopping by, and hope your weekend is a great one. Happy Easter.
Have a grea weekend.