
- Heinz ketchup
- French's mustard
- Kraft mayo
- homemade gatorade
- Ready Pac bagged salad
- Kraft Light Done Right- Asian Toasted Sesame salad dressing
- homemade shake n bake'
- Nesquik strawberry syrup
- Hershey's chocolate syrup
- Kroger brand low sodium soy sauce (what an oxymoron, huh?)
- 1 bottle Boost, glucose control
- 2 types of Vlasic pickle relish (sweet & dill)
- drumroll please........ suppositories (yummy, huh?) ROFL!!!
Actually, the suppositories are from when I had my wisdom teeth taken out (all 4 of em). I swallowed so much blood that I was vomiting almost non-stop (literally every 5 minutes or less). And me being the goober, and cheap goober at that, I've kept them in case we need them. BOY! I never thought I'd say something like that "in public."

So, PLEASE.... Leave me a comment and tell me the WEIRDEST, MOST OFF THE WALL thing in YOUR fridge. Now that I've spilled my guts, well, almost literally, about mine. *blush*
Comments
If we put tea in a glass pitcher and keep it on the top shelf, it freezes. No matter how many times I tell my hubby to put it on the bottom shelf it always winds up on the top shelf in some form of solid mass.
Happy TTing!
OK, 'fess time....I too have suppositories in my fridge :-O They are from my pregnancy. I have to take progesterone suppositories when I am pregnant, and being as they cost $55.00 for a week's supply, I couldn't see throwing them away. Plus I have them should the need arise!
Don't feel bad....you're not the only person in the world with suppositories in your fridge!
The other strange thing we have are cigars from dh. He got them when he was in Iraq. When he and his buddies from his unit get together, they sit around, reminisce, and have a cigar :-)
Have a great day!!
Shawna
The weirdest thing in my fridge right now is tooth whitening trays. They burn my gums so I don't use them, but they were expensive so there they sit!
And this isn't really weird, but my freezer has 5 gallon size bags of frozen breastmilk in it. It takes up an entire shelf.